Nobody still can tell which smartphone works best or popular than the other. The long war is still on debate up to now among mobile fanatics. A helpful analysis would be to check on the range of knowledge on smartphones and, also, the type of buyer in people today. According to the Consumer Intelligence Research Partners (CIPR) survey, dated June 2012 to June 2013, thirty-seven percent (37%) of mobile buyers, who had never spent buying a smartphone before owning a Samsung phone, have found the brand more popular than others (Apple iPhone5, Blackberry, HTC and Motorola.) Such said is higher than the twenty-six percent (26%) people using Apple mobile phones.
Yet, Apple was not quick to beat. The CIPR also have shown that the new generation these days actually has changed their smartphonepreferences, from Samsung to using and buying Apple phones. To which, I.T. experts believed to be a very sudden shift in the technology industry, considering the very high price that Apple phones offer to consumers. The said group of new generation people is from the richer class of society, who carries good education and earns more income compared to the buyers of Samsung phones. In addition, twenty-percent (20%) of this group are the ones who previously use Samsung then switched to owning an Apple iPhone 5.
Then in July 2012, there was a quick come back by Samsung, using a strategy that boosted its performance greater than Apple and other smartphones in the technology industry. This took place during the time that sales on Apple phones plummeted to fourteen percent (14%.) Also, at this point, the brand is seen at its weakest point, in the last three (3) years. Samsung covered more marketshare and was able to produce double the usual number of handsets. What happened? A top reason was the “lacklustre” of iPhone 5 sales and exceeding competitive brands beside from Samsung like Blackberry, HTC and Motorola.
- Apple iPhone 5C Outselling Samsung Galaxy S4 In India (geeky-gadgets.com)
- Not a typo: Apple’s iPhone 5s and 5c took 76% of new smartphone sales in Japan in October (macdailynews.com)
- Apple’s iPhone 5S clocked in as the World’s Best-Selling Smartphone in September (patentlyapple.com)
- iGadgitz Neoprene Sports Gym Jogging Armband for Apple iPhone 4/4S – Black (maltaphonerepairs.com)
- Apple iPhone 5S more popular than the iPhone 5 (thenewstribe.com)
- Apple iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C outsell the Samsung Galaxy S4 in India (mobigyaan.com)
- Report: Apple iPhone 5S, Samsung Galaxy S4 and iPhone 5 were the world’s three top-selling smartphones in September (unwiredview.com)
- T-Mobile Offering $0 Down Black Friday Deal on iPhone 5s (technobuffalo.com)
- Apple iPhone 5C Production Further Slashed, Blames Samsung for Weakening … – IBTimes India (ibtimes.co.in)