One of the main fruits of globalization is the creation of e-commerce sites. This is because you can buy almost anything that you want while you are just sitting at home in front of your computer. Hence, you no longer need to go to the shopping malls in order to get the item that you want. Aside from that, it has also expanded our horizon of options since we are no longer limited to the items that are currently available in our area. This is even made more convenient through the use of payment options like credit card. However, there are few things you need to be concerned about, which include the following.
How do they use your information?
Secondly, it is also important to ask yourself about the layer of protection that the e-commerce site is giving to you. This is vital because it will no longer make you worry. Like in the example above when you buy online airtime purchase with credit card, it would be good to know the different layers of security blanket that the site has in order to prevent cyber theft. Without this, your details and personal information can be stolen by cyber criminals who will use this in order to commit fraudulent activities and the like.
- Holiday shopping consumer tips (wwlp.com)
- 4 Tips to Protect Your Credit During the Holidays (money.usnews.com)
- Cash Is Dead. Are Credit Cards Next? (ambulivictor.wordpress.com)
- New law to stop hawking of mobile phone SIM cards planned (businessdailyafrica.com)
- Which Type of Credit Card Can Best Suite Your Needs (daydaily.com)
- Top 5 Cyber Monday Safety Tips: What to Know Before Shopping Online This Holiday Season (prnewswire.com)
- Buy Online Prepaid Airtime Credit Recharge and Help Loved ones take Advantage of the Internet (telecomservicesbytopup360.wordpress.com)
- MTN subscribers suffer airtime credit loss (hallmarknews.com)
- More Information On The Dragon’s Tooth Nest Item (binweevilsencyclopedia.wordpress.com)