Simple Tips To Help You Manage The Iphone
These days it seems everyone has an iPhone. The iPhone is one of the most popular pieces of technology of our lifetime, but learning to use it can be tricky. If you find that there are still things about your iPhone that are a mystery, take a look below. The following article will help you to become an iPhone master quickly.
You can upload plenty of music to your iphone and jam out with tunes all day long. Avoid taking both your music player and phone to the gym, and just take your iphone. You can upload hours of music on to your phone, and cycle different songs out with ease which can make it easy for you to enjoy your favorite tunes.
Use your music section of your iPhone to create a full fledged music library for work or school. This can link directly to the iTunes on your computer, where you can download your favorite music onto your phone. Additionally, you can shuffle or repeat some of the songs that you enjoy the most on your iPhone.
This is the world of applications, and soon phones will be replacing laptop computers. If you haven’t already taken a dive into iphones and applications, you need to do it now. iphones lead the market, and the applications available can handle much of your business that you need to take care of on a daily basis.
Certain iPhones can be set up to connect to Wi-Fi, although some setup is required. The benefits of the connectivity is obvious, because you can access the internet away from home with your iPhone. This a great advantage to business people because they can check their messages while they are away from their office.
If you are using your iPhone and want to save a copy of a page you are looking at, it is easy to take a screen shot. Just press the sleep/wake button at the same time as you press the home button. The screen will flash white and you will hear a sound that is similar to a camera shutter. That is all there is to it!
Have you ever wanted to create a playlist when you’re not at your computer? Well, now you can Open the music app and click the “Add Playlist” button. You can then give it a name. After that, you’ll be able to click on individual songs, albums, or artists to add them to your new playlist.
Are you sick of the annoying “suggest words” when trying to type a text or email on your iPhone? This problem can be easily taken care of. If there is a suggest words that you do not want to accept, just tap the small “X” found at the end of the word.
- App Design Tips And Tricks For A New Generation (mobilemediainfo.wordpress.com)
- Apple denies spy agency has ‘back door’ to iPhone – New Zealand Herald (nzherald.co.nz)
- “Apple denies it helped build the NSA’s iPhone backdoor.” (althouse.blogspot.com)
- NSA Has Complete Access To Everything On The iPhone, New Document Reveals (macgasm.net)
- Apple Says It Knows Nothing About Your iPhone Spying On You (rinf.com)
- The iPhone has reportedly been fully hacked by the NSA since 2008 (venturebeat.com)
- Apple denies working with NSA on iPhone backdoor – USA TODAY (newestgadgetsinfo.com)
- The NSA can Hack into Your iPhone Without you Knowing (techanalyzer.net)